Monday, April 11, 2011

Saterday fun!

Saturday was really fun because when I woke up, i read my AWESOME book for a while. (BTW the book is the hunger games and i am addicted to it.) Then i got a phone call from my friend Nathalie (and twin sister Anabel) wondering if i wanted to hang out that day. I ended up going to her house for the day, and later our other friend Rosie met up with us at her house. We played gymnastics for a while on their roof deck, because Anabel takes gymnastics so she had a mat. Then we decided to go to a soda shop about a block from their house. It's called farmacy and it's a really awesome place. We got a couple sundaes and when we got back it was time for my mom to pick me up because we were going to go see a movie. (Soul Surfer) In the end we ended up all going to go see Soul Surfer, and we all loved it so much we couldn't stop talking. That was a really fun Saturday, and i think my friends will agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment