Sunday, April 24, 2011

Maddy

I met Maddy on like the second day of school, because she was in my advisory and we have been buddy's sense. Yesterday she called and asked if me and olivia (my little sister) wanted to go bowling with her family and her. We went and had soooooo much fun! It was really fun, and her dad also took us out to eat at the fifth avenue diner. We got to walk her neighbors dog, inspector luis. That was fun to because when we were walking down garfield we passed the garden type thing that was just covered in snails! Maddy was scared to put one on her hand so i did it so many times and she eventually put one on her hand for a couple minutes, the she said, "ok, get if off now." I named mine George, and she named hers Bob. Our little sisters had fun too because they are close to the same age.

No comments:

Post a Comment