Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter!

Today was easter, as you all know, and I had a very good one this year. I woke up at 5:20 in the morning, to take a shower (not my idea of vacation) because we have a sunrise service in central park. It's really fun because we get to do the church service on a bunch of rocks, right beside the lake in central park. I woke up and we looked for our eggs, and then our baskets. In my basket I got, a king size Hershey's bar, a three musketeers bar, starburst, a pinwheel (that liv was very excited about) some peeps, and a solid milk chocolate cross. By the way, it came in a bucket for the beach, and it was full to the bottom with jolly ranchers.
TOP THAT EASTER PEOPLE!!!
:D

1 comment:

  1. love love love to read what is happening in your heart and your life. We Praise God for the wonderful gift of love HE gave.
    We hope you keep on blogging. Tell us all about it~ whatever it is.
    Aunt Theresa AKA Pickel Head (blog name)

    ReplyDelete