Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I miss her...

The past October, my grandma lost the battle of cancer, and it was really weird because the only time i cried was at the funeral. I must have cried all my tears some how... the past few days i have been really missing her, and the sad songs don't help. (i have then here on the post) I try to tell myself that it's not a sad thing because she is in a better place now, but some how the tears find their way to flow down my cheeks. Some times i picture her with me, and what it was like when i use to call her, and see how she was feeling. I find myself staring out the window, remembering her laugh, her smile, and trying to picture all of our great moment together. Some times i totally forget, and say to my self, "hey i should call grandma sometime, i haven't talked to her in a while i wonder how she is doing." But then, i remember. She is not there to pick up the phone. It's seems imposable sometimes to be that she really is gone. I try to talk to people sometimes, but the words that want to say, just never come out. It seems to be these songs that i turn to help me, and to get me through the day. I hope they will help you to.
(sorry i can only get one song on here right now, and i had to make it into a movie, but i hope you like this one and i will try to get the other ones on the blog asap, but if you want them quicker just send me an email, and it will be easier that way for me to send them out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment