Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It was the best birthday party ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had so much fun, and thanks to everyone who came.
Saterday my sisters school had a october fair thingy (thanks to my mom and all of her hard work) and I got to work the bounce-house!!!! Little kids yelling in your face, and falling out of the bounce thingy, good times, good times. Later when someone came to take my job my freind (maddy) came and we played at the fair until it was over, then we went home for a little and that night we had a cosmic bowling party!!!!!!!!!! That was SO much fun (happy bday lily! p.s. hers is oct. 5th which is the day before mine!)
That night my fiend Isabel slept over and that next morning she cam eot church with us, which was cool and alot of fun. Later that day was another bday party! Anabel and nathalie's rooftop party (thier twins) ROCKED. It was alot of fun, and sorry to embares you nat but it was kind of windy on the rooftop, and we were eating pizza, and a HUGE gust of wind came and a piece of pizza hit nathalie's face!!! It was soo funny.
Becides that awesome weekend this week has been normal, and this weekend I am going on a retreat upstate with my church!!! Alot of fun, games, and realxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment